How to measure your ring size
We get a lot of questions about ring size here at Perlamuse. Because we sell our rings online, our customers don’t get a chance to try a ring on before they buy it. That’s why we offer a ring size guide that can help you get the right fit.
Prepping for measurement
Ensure that your finger is at its normal size before taking a measurement. Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink a bit, while heat or water retention caused by food, medications, or illness can cause finger swelling.
You can measure your ring size in a number of ways:
1. Measure with paper & ruler.
- Take a piece of string, ribbon, thread, or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your finger, close to the knuckle.
- With a pen, carefully mark the spot where the string overlaps with its end and either hold it up to a ruler that has millimeter measurements, or to the graphic below.
- Use the chart to determine your ring size.
2. Measure with printable ring size chart
If you have access to a printer, we highly recommend using our printable ring sizer, as it is the surest way to get an accurate measurement.
- Print our Perlamuse ring chart below.
- Cut out these goldy circles and try them on.
With a ruler and the chart below. Use the ruler to measure the diameter of the inside of the ring, then look up the measurement on the chart to find the corresponding ring size.
What if I order the wrong ring size?
Tips for gifting
- Borrow the ring from the person you want to give.
- Observe and estimate. Don’t worry you are welcome to exchange your gift to better size with us within 14 days.
Questions? Contact us email@example.com. We're here to help!