What currency does your site use?
We will process your payment in USD. If you're in Vietnam, we will process your payment in VND.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Maestro and CB Bank. Note, cards issued that do not carry one of these logos will not be accepted, therefore we recommend using PayPal as an alternative.
- Use any form of payment method in your PayPal account in your country. Once you have added a payment method, you can use our one-click PayPal express feature for a fast checkout.
- Currently available in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- Amazon Pay makes shopping easier by letting you use your Amazon account information to complete your purchase on Perlamuse.com. You don’t need to remember multiple logins and passwords for each site you visit—only your Amazon user name and password. It’s a safe, secure, convenient way to shop online.
- Currently only available in Vietnam.
- Once you made your order on our website, we will contact you via your provided phone number to confirm your order.
All orders may be subject to order verification. This is to ensure the protection of our customers, we want to ensure that every order that ships was authorized by the cardholder. If we put your order on hold we will reach out immediately to ensure there are minimal delays in processing time.
*Please note: If a package has been delivered to the correct shipping address that was provided at checkout, or was signed for we cannot be held responsible for those lost or stolen packages
What does it mean if an item is marked Final Sale?
All items that are marked final sale have been marked down in price and cannot be returned for a refund, or exchanged for a different size, color or style. We do understand that buying Final Sale items can be difficult, so please contact us prior to placing your order if you have any questions regarding sizing, fabric, or fit.
Can I return an item marked Final Sale?
All items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for a refund or store credit, or exchanged for a different size, color or style. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you or we will deduct a restocking fee of 25% of the items price.
What if I received a damaged item that was marked Final Sale?
We hope this doesn’t happen to you, but if it does (our apologies in advance) contact us right away at email@example.com and we will get it taken care of for you!
I ordered something and now it’s on sale; will you match the new price?
Unfortunately, we do not offer price adjustments for items that have been marked down. We apologize for this inconvenience!
Still have questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org